Creamy Chicken Cauliflower soup is a hearty, keto-friendly, and flavorful wintertime broth. It’s made with cauliflower, chicken, and cream, and it’s seasoned with garlic, onion, and herbs. The soup is also very easy to make, and it can be ready in under an hour.
Kitchen Equipment needed
- Large Soup Pot
- Cutting Board
- Cups and Spoons
- Soup bowls
Cooking time: 20 minutes Preparation time: 10 minutes Total time: 30 minutes
Carbohydrates: 10 g per serving
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 chopped onion
- Two cloves of chopped garlic
- Chicken breasts that are 1 pound and have no bones or skin on them, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat your oven to a toasty 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the chicken on a baking sheet that has parchment paper or a slip mat on it. Coat the chicken with oil, salt, and pepper before baking it in the oven.
- For a perfectly cooked chicken, bake it at 350°F for around 30 minutes or until the center is no longer pink.
- As the chicken cooks, arrange the cauliflower florets evenly on a baking sheet. Pop it in the oven alongside the chicken and let it roast for 20-25 minutes until it’s tender and has a lovely golden-brown hue.
- Once your culinary masterpiece is complete, take it out of the oven. Allow the delicious chicken and cauliflower to cool for a tantalizing 8-10 minutes on the baking sheet.
- In a big pot, use olive oil to cook down the diced onion.
- Mix the soup.
- Now, let’s transfer the cauliflower to a food processor or blender. Put the roasted cauliflower and cooked onion in a mixer. Add the garlic cloves and squeeze them in as well.
- Include milk and blend until velvety smooth. Smoothly incorporate the broth, dried parsley, salt, and pepper. Blend until velvety smooth. The texture should be lusciously creamy and delightfully thick.
- Transfer the mixture to a large pot and bring to medium heat, covered. As the pot heats up, effectively shred the chicken using two forks. Gently incorporate the shredded chicken into the pot. Combine the ingredients and cook for an additional 10 minutes to warm them up. For meal prep, skip this step and heat when ready to eat.
- Keep the soup fresh and flavorful by storing it in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to two months.
- Calories: 300 per serving
- Fat: 20g per serving
- Protein: 30g per serving
- Potassium: 1195mg
- Sodium: 1656mg
- Sugar: 4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Calcium: 61mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Vitamin A: 35IU
- Vitamin C: 89.7mg
- This roasted garlic cauliflower soup is a versatile dish that you can easily customize to your liking.
- You can add more veggies like carrots, celery, spinach, or kale to enhance the flavors.
- For a savory twist, try adding cooked, chopped bacon on top.
- And if you’re feeling adventurous, a dash of hot sauce or red pepper flakes can add a nice kick to your bowl.
Is Creamy Chicken Soup Keto Friendly?
Rich and filling, Creamy Chicken Soup is full of healthy ingredients and a keto comfort food meal that the whole family will love.
Can I Eat Unlimited Chicken In Keto?
People who have chosen to start living a ketogenic lifestyle should know that they can’t eat a lot of meat while they’re on the keto diet.
Is Onion Good For Keto?
Onions are keto! Onions don’t have many net carbs, so you can eat them often as long as you watch how much you eat. Just remember that onions have a lot of carbohydrates and can add up quickly.
Creamy Chicken Cauliflower Soup is tasty and good for your meal that can be used for any event. It is low in carbohydrates and high in protein, making it a great option for people on a keto diet or who are trying to lose weight. The soup is also easy to make and can be ready in under an hour.